Install the Run:AI Administrator Command-line Interface¶
The Run:AI Administrator Command-line Interface (Administrator CLI) allows performing administrative tasks on the Run:AI Cluster. The tool is currently in beta.
The instructions below will guide you through the process of installing the Administrator CLI.
- Run:AI Administrator CLI runs on Mac and Linux.
- Kubectl (Kubernetes command-line interface) installed and configured to access your cluster. Please refer to https://kubernetes.io/docs/tasks/tools/install-kubectl/
- A Kubernetes configuration file obtained from a computer previously connected to the Kubernetes cluster
The Run:AI Administrator CLI requires a Kubernetes profile with cluster administrative rights.
- Download the latest release from the Run:AI releases page
- Unarchive the downloaded file
Install by running:
To verify the installation run:
Updating the Run:AI Administrator CLI¶
To update the CLI to the latest version run:
sudo runai-adm update