Overview: The Run:AI Researcher Library¶
Run:AI provides a python library that can optionally be installed within your docker image and activated during the deep learning session.
When installed, the library provides:
- Additional progress reporting and metrics
- Ability to dynamically stretch and compress jobs according to GPU availability.
- Support for experiment management when performing hyperparameter optimization
The library is open-source and can be reviewed here.
Installing the Run:AI Researcher Library¶
In your command-line run:
pip install runai
Run:AI Researcher Library Modules¶
To review details on the specific Run:AI Researcher Library modules see:
- Reporting via the Run:AI Researcher Library
- Elasticity, Dynamically Stretch/Compress Jobs According to GPU Availability
- Hyperparameter optimization support