Adding, Updating, and Deleting Users¶
The Run:ai User Interface allows the creation of Run:ai Users. Run:ai Users can receive varying levels of access to the Administration UI and submit Jobs on the Cluster.
It is possible to connect the Run:ai user interface to the organization's directory and use single sign-on. This allows you to set Run:ai roles for users and groups from the organizational directory. For further information see configuration single sign-on.
Working with Users¶
You can create users, as well as update and delete users.
Create a User¶
To be able to review, add, update and delete users, you must have Administrator access. if you do not have such access, please contact an Administrator.
- Login to the Users area of the Run:ai User interface at
- On the top right, select "Add New Users".
- Choose a User name and email.
- Select Roles. More than one role can be selected. The available roles are:
- Administrator: Can manage Users and install Clusters.
- Editor: Can manage Projects and Departments.
- Viewer: View-only access to the Run:ai User Interface.
- Researcher: Can submit ML workloads. Setting a user as a Researcher also requires the assigning the user to projects.
- Research Manager: Can act as Researcher in all projects, including new ones to be created in the future.
- ML Engineer: Can view and manage deployments and cluster resources.
- (Optional) Select Cluster(s). This determines what Clusters are accessible to this User
- Press "Save"
You will get the new user credentials and have the option to send the credentials by email.