This section is a step-by-step guide for setting up a Run:ai cluster.
- A Run:ai cluster is installed on top of a Kubernetes cluster.
- A Run:ai cluster connects to the Run:ai control plane on the cloud. The control plane provides a control point as well as a monitoring and control user interface for Administrators and Researchers.
- A customer may have multiple Run:ai Clusters, all connecting to a single control plane.
For additional details see the Run:ai system components
- Review Run:ai cluster prerequisites.
- Step-by-step installation instructions.
- Look for troubleshooting tips if required.
- Upgrade cluster and delete cluster instructions.
For a list of optional customizations see Customize Installation
For a list of advanced configuration scenarios such as configuring researcher authentication, Single sign-on limiting the installation to specific nodes, and more, see the Configuration Articles section.
After setting up the cluster, you may want to start setting up Researchers. See: Researcher Setup.
Last update: 2023-03-26