This section is a step-by-step guide for setting up a Run:AI cluster.
- A Run:AI cluster is installed on top of a Kubernetes cluster.
- A Run:AI cluster connects to the Run:AI backend on the cloud. The backend provides a control point as well as a monitoring and control user interface for Administrators.
- A customer may have multiple Run:AI Clusters, all connecting to a single backend.
For additional details see the Run:AI system components
- Review Run:AI cluster prerequisites.
- Step by step installation instructions.
- Look for troubleshooting tips if required.
- Upgrade cluster and delete cluster instructions.
For a list of optional setup customizations see Customize Installation
For a list of advanced configuration scenarios such as configuring researcher authentication, Single sign-on limiting the installation to specific nodes, and more, see the Configuration Articles section.
After setting up the cluster, you may want to start setting up Researchers. See: Researcher Setup.