Try Run:ai on Azure Cloud¶
You can try Run:ai by starting a virtual machine on Azure. This option is currently limited to a single GPU node. To install a cluster with multiple nodes or for running a formal pilot with Run:ai, use Cluster Installation.
You will need:
- An account in Azure with a quota for GPUs. Run:ai will work with any modern GPU.
- Tenant credentials and data, provided by Run:ai customer support.
Create an instance in Azure¶
- Go to Run:ai Quickstart in the Azure marketplace.
- Press the "Create" button.
- Select a name, subscription, and machine size with GPUs. The machine should have at least 8 CPUs.
- Under the
Enable user data. Paste the user data provided by Run:ai customer support. It should be in the format:
- Create the machine.
https://<tenant-name>.run.ai. Use credentials provided by Run:ai support.
After ~30 minutes you should have a working Run:ai cluster. You can submit Jobs via the user interface. Command-line is not provided.
This setup does not support single-sign-on.